Monday 10 November 2014

Perspex V.S. Polycarbonate (Cut-To-Size)

The other day I received what will become my shed window, and though not what I initially set out to use, I am extremely happy with my purchase. As you may know, I am a fan of Perspex. Always have been (since August). But after carrying out a bit or research I found something that would suit my purposes that little bit more.

This time around I have chosen to go with polycarbonate, which is one of those things that I know I have heard about before but have no idea where, when or how I ever would have. I admit that I feel like a bit of a Judas for so readily betraying my beloved Perspex, but in the words of 4 lovely 90's singers 'Cest la Vie'.
I still have this album somewhere
I doubt I have earned my place inside the mouth of the giant serpent in the bottom, icy level of Dante's hell however, as I did remain loyal to my plastic providers (look below), which must surly count for something. Anyway, I ordered my Polycarbonate cut to size so that I would have to do as little work as possible and once the three of them arrived, on Thursday morning, I had them up and running straight away, on Sunday afternoon.
Polycarbonate against glass (& my hand...& my naked bush)

Probably should have cleaned 

Let me know what you think of my handiwork; you're gonna be jealous (don't be, it's the cut to size polycarbonate that makes it look good not my amateurish fumblings. In fact you can get your very own right here).  

My shed with new windows in & old windows out

Oh! and in case you were wondering, Call Of Duty is going very well, and I have no doubt it will keep me occupied until the new Assassins Creed(s) comes out on Friday! I have 0 idea which I am going to play first.....probably AC: Rogue as though AC: Unity is set in a cool time period, Rogue sounds like it has an awesome storyline. I shall let you know.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home